What Does New Mean for You
New homes today continue to be built better than ever, and Gerstad Builders’ McHenry, Poplar Grove, Williams Bay and Richmond new homes are no exception. They are built to offer so many more advantages than any ‘used’ home ever could. The great news is that new home builders have reduced prices and are offering deep discounts. Also, when you consider the low interest rates…there really is no reason to consider anything else.
Let’s take a minute to look at a few of the advantages of new homes vs. an older homes and foreclosures:
- ~Modern floor plans with more usable space
- ~Stylish designs, smarter layouts
- ~Personalized finishes and options
- ~More energy-efficient features
- ~Greater comfort, lower energy bills
- ~No surprises/unexpected costs
- ~Built-in warranty
- ~No outdated appliances, furnaces, fixtures or decorating
- ~Unmatched quality and the latest building techniques
- ~Greater long-term value
- ~Now more affordable than ever!
Gerstad Builders is a family-owned builder that has dominated the McHenry County real estate industry since 1985. Presently, our communities include Liberty Trails in McHenry, The Trails of Pheasant Ridge in Richmond, The Trails of Dawson Creek in Poplar Grove and Bailey Estates in Williams Bay, Wis.
Check out all our floor plans and pricing on the Gerstad Builders website. Our main sales office is at Liberty Trails and is open Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. and weekends from noon to 5 p.m. All other communities are open weekends from noon to 5 p.m.