Celebrating New Year’s Around Gerstad Communities
In Lake Geneva, near our Bailey Estates community, several events take place to celebrate the New Year, including:
- New Year’s Eve Junior Celebration at Grand Geneva: Let juniors and teens ring in the New Year in their own style! This celebration will feature complimentary arcade-style video games, movies and popcorn in a theater-like setting, crafts, a DJ and dance floor, buffet and a kid-friendly toast and balloon drop. This event is for those aged 4 to 17 and lasts until 12:30 a.m. Advance reservations are required, and all-inclusive tickets are $75 per person. Call 800-558-3417 to reserve today.
- Celebration Dinner and Party: Enjoy a private table in the Grand Ballroom where you’ll be served prime rib, seafood and more. Plus, enjoy the live entertainment of the band Déjà vu. Two drink tickets per person, party favors and more are also provided in this package. Call 262-249-4788 to reserve.
- Déjà vu Party: If you’re looking to dance the night away, click here to purchase tickets to this live event.
- Family Dinner and Party: The entire family will have a blast in the Forum Ballroom for a dinner buffet for four. There will be family games, a DJ for entertainment, party favors, a midnight balloon drop and a champagne and apple cider toast. Call 262-249-4788 for more information.
- Grand Café Prime Rib, Seafood and Sushi Buffet: Grand Café will offer an enhanced buffet menu for those looking to start the New Year with a full belly. Open from 5 to 10 p.m. for $67 for an adult, $30 for children ages six to twelve and $15 for ages two to five. Click here to view the menu.
In Crystal Lake and Spring Grove, near our Liberty Trails community in McHenry, there are two popular events for residents to consider:
- A Rockin’ New Year’s Eve with Jimmy Nick & Don’t Tell Mama: From 8 to 11 p.m. at Raue Center for the Arts, Jimmy Nick will be joined by his band in one of the best live shows around with a high-energy blues and rock and roll performance. Jimmy Nick has shared the stage with some of the best talents in the industry, including John Mayall, Ted Nugent, Los Lonely Boys, Savoy Brown, Pat Travers, Gov’t Mule, Kenny Wayne Shepherd and many more.
- New Year’s Eve Party: Ring in 2018 at The Shores of Turtle Creek and dance the night away as a live DJ plays classic hits.
If you’re looking to travel and spend the night in the big city of Chicago, there are a variety unique places to visit. From luxurious hotel parties to award-winning restaurants and live music and historical sites, there’s a little something for everyone. Click here to view a list of this year’s most memorable ways to ring in the New Year in Chicago.
If your idea of the perfect New Year’s Eve is curling up on the couch in your pajamas and watching television, this is your year! There are two live T.V specials that you don’t want to miss.
- New Year’s Eve Live With Anderson Cooper and Andy Cohen – For the first time ever, Anderson Copper will host CNN’s annual New Year’s Eve Live special with Andy Cohen. These two real-life best friends are hilarious and witty, so you can expect a fantastic show.
- Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve 2018 Hosted by Ryan Seacrest – Ryan Seacrest always provides the best views of Time Square packed with people and awesome musical performances. Not to mention the celebrity mishaps that seem to happen on live television!
However, you choose to celebrate the New Year, we hope you have a safe and enjoyable time! Happy New Years from Gerstad Builders!