Top 5 Reasons to Fall in Love with Bailey Estates in Williams Bay
As one of the largest financial investments most Americans will ever make, purchasing a new home can be an exciting (and sometimes overwhelming) process for home buyers. Once you have made the decision to make a move, there are still hundreds of questions and options to consider. In today’s market, many home buyers are in search of a personalized, customized feel in their new space, as well as a prime location near family, friends, great schools and exciting local events.
Gerstad Builders is an established semi-custom homebuilder in Williams Bay, Wisconsin and McHenry, Illinois, known for its excellent reputation in customer service, quality, and charming upscale options that incorporate your personal tastes. If you’re hunting for a new home in the Williams Bay area, here are a few reasons to fall for our beautiful Bailey Estates community:
1. Location, location, location. The homes at Bailey Estates are situated in a country setting just off the shores of Lake Geneva, but still offer quick and convenient access to shopping, fantastic restaurants and endless opportunities for outdoor recreation—both on and off the water. There are festivals held all year round at Lake Geneva, and many nearby trails for hiking and biking. As the weather turns colder, many residents also showshoe and cross country ski.
2. Ability to make your home your own. Gerstad Builders offers more than 500 standard options for interior and exterior features and finishes, as well as a wide variety of floor plans to suit your unique needs. Whether you have a growing family and need extra space or are caring for an aging parent in your home, we’ll work closely with you throughout the building process to guide you as you make selections.
3. Space. Homes in Bailey Estates offer three to five bedrooms, three car garage options and basement options, per plan. Because outdoor space is also important to many buyers, the home sites in Bailey Estates are situated on approximately one-half to one-and-one-quarter acres of land.
4. Exceptional schools. Williams Bay is home to several small, high performing schools where the youngest residents of Bailey Estates can receive the best education. Schools include Faith Christian School, Williams Bay Elementary, Williams Bay Junior High and Williams Bay High.
5. Atmosphere. Our communities offer more than just new homes—they have a warm, welcoming feel with small-town charm, just like the surrounding town. With peaceful, scenic views all year round, Williams Bay is the perfect place to relax, unwind, and build the new home of your dreams.
Gerstad Builders currently has four new homes under construction in the beautiful Bailey Estates community in Williams Bay, Wisconsin. For more information, visit the Gerstad Builders website or contact us at 262-245-9750.